It comes with a million dollars and a Gold medal. No seriously it DOES NOT! I REPEAT IT DOES NOT COME WITH ANYTHING but joy and sense of encouragement that my posts make (non?)sense and (no?)meaning to some people. Either way thanks to Victor for nominating me for this award, a great fitness trainer not ashamed of sharing his beliefs, & awesome tips on how to be fit. Don’t believe me? Check out his blog here.
- What is your most striking personal quality?
- I am uber friendly. And I can get along with any age group and have a proper interesting conversation about almost everything because I am the jack of all trades and master of some.
- What would you do otherwise in your childhood if you had another chance?
- Listen to more podcasts that I am currently listening to. Read more business books and chose my friends wisely.
- What’s your inspiration for blogging?
- I was really in a hell hole and started practising this 21 days challenge about 3 things I am grateful for that I heard from James Altucher and Tim Ferriss and many of their guests.
- And to anyone else who is reading this!
- What are you working on right now?
- What is your end goal with blogging?
- What is the best advice you have ever received?