Things I am grateful for:
- Ebola finally starting 21 days grateful practice.
- Dragging myself to workout just now eventhough it wasn’t one of my best sess.
- Movie date with the fam.
- Reading this article by Inc and emailing Gordon and getting his awesome ass validation for our ugly ass but awesome product.
Things I need to fix whenever, wherever, however, whatever:
- Stop using the current situation as an excuse to do whatever I like since I do not even feel as bad as I make it sound to be. (I am a jackass)
Did I do everything today to take a mini step towards my bigger goal in life?
- Yes I sent out some mails made some calls to continuously work on my fear of cold calling or even normal calling friends when asking for help.
- I will come back stronger and make my parents proud in 3 years time. Or die trying.
|QOTD: Quote of the day|
**Dear readers, if “Grateful | QOTD |” is not written on my headline then that means I the title has absolutely nothing to do with the content. It is just my very private practice in a public space. Because I do believe from the bottom of my heart that I will make it big and that day I would like people to look back & get inspiration from my struggling days and learn that it is never a continuous upward path.