Things I am grateful for:
- Getting the opportunity to pitch to 3 investors over next 7 days.
- Chilling with Navin today was good.
- Toast box coffee was a major withdrawal syndrome cure.
Things I need to fix whenever, wherever, however, whatever:
- I should start doing the hard stuff first before I do things I enjoy.
Did I do everything today to take a mini step towards my bigger goal in life?
- Ya I did do some ground work, nothing spectacular. Just strictly OK.
- I am going to be 1% better & finish the work I’d meant to finish 6 weeks back.
|QOTD: Quote of the day|
**Dear readers, if “Grateful | QOTD |” is written as headline then that means the title has absolutely nothing to do with the content. They are just funny one liners that I would say if I were as articulate with words. It is just my very private practice in a public space. Because I do believe from the bottom of all the peoples- who know me intimately-heart that I will make it big one day & that day I would like people to look back & get inspiration from my struggling days as well as learn that it is never a continuous upward path. And overnight success is really many many many nights of heart break, blood and sweat.
||Thank you for taking the time to read. & do share what you are grateful for today?