Since I graduated from university in 2014, I have not met a single Monday where I felt the proverbial “Monday blues.” Maybe because my first job as an aerospace engineer in Nepal to as production engineer in Singapore to a chef I never had the weekends off. So I am pretty okay with working on Mondays. In addition, ever since I have started my own renewable energy company with dad every day is a Monday. So I cannot afford to dread it.
But of late I am struggling with my daily tasks as I have the luxury of so much time that I end up not doing anything. Hence, I thought if I put it up like this my brain just might auto force me to be accountable for not getting my work done.
Hence this experiment which I will do for the next 4 Mondays days to see my progress & success rate.
I hope you too not dread the dreadful Monday. Because like it or not it will come. So might as well take it head on & make this day+week your bitch. Have a great productive week.
Enter the work I intend to crush :
- Complete the video editing for captain planet.
- For this, I need to nail my After Effect tutorial videos to get the basics straight. Windows media player isn’t gonna cut it anymore.
- Complete the presentation for the pitching to the investors. & a 10 slide deck.
- Spend less time on lurking around WordPress/fetlife/torrent.
- Do not check stats 120 times a day.
- Complete the PHP tutorial challenge.
- Fix the damn wardrobe door.
- Bring down OneTab’s total collection from 201 tabs to 185.
- About time I find a way to send Edenla her luggage back.