Things I am grateful for:
- For such a great response from Gordon Miller.
- Being able to fast. albeit not very successfully.
- Getting back to working out.
Things I need to fix whenever, wherever, however, whatever:
- Spending way too much time on reading all the backlogged articles.
- Stop eating sweets.
Did I do everything today to take a mini step towards my bigger goal in life?
- Slowly but surely.
- I have it within me to make it great. I will get this.
|QOTD: Quote of the day|
**Dear readers, if “Grateful | QOTD |” is written as headline then that means the title has absolutely nothing to do with the content. They are just funny one liners that I would say if I were as articulate with words. It is just my very private practice in a public space. Because I do believe from the bottom of all the peoples- who know me intimately-heart that I will make it big one day & that day I would like people to look back & get inspiration from my struggling days as well as learn that it is never a continuous upward path. And overnight success is really many nights of heart break, blood and sweat.
||Thank you for taking the time to read. Forever grateful for any comments you have on any of my posts.