- Friendship is not something that is common. Genuine friendship is rare.
- Your mother and father should be appreciated.
- Everybody wants something and never ask themselves what they bring to the table.
- The energy you give the world is the energy you receive.
- Time alone is not a bad thing.
- Love is a gift and is not something you can demand and force.
- You will only ever live the life you create for yourself.
- Being busy does not mean being productive.
- Thinking and doing are totally different things,
- You don’t have to wait for an apology to forgive.
- Some people are simply not worth the time.
- It’s not other people’s job to love you; it’s yours.
- What you own is not who you are.
- Everything changes, every second.
I am still growing and still learning. Maybe in 5 years, I will learn new things about this list and most will be replaced? What are the major yet simple lessons you have learnt with time and tide?