Things I am grateful for:
- Dinner with Shuvra couple of days back.
- Annika bringing some awesome socks for the baby.
- For getting the opportunity to work on Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Talking to mum this morning.
- Bindi finally realising our dad isn’t as bad as mum portrays him.
Things I need to fix whenever, wherever, however, whatever:
- My smoking habit is getting out of control.
Did I do everything today to take a mini step towards my bigger goal in life?
- Not necessarily.
|QOTD: Quote of the day|
**Dear readers, if “Grateful | QOTD |” is written as headline then the title has absolutely nothing to do with the content. They are just funny one-liners that I would say if I were as articulate with words.|This blog is just my very private grateful-cum-daily improvement practice in a public space. Because I do believe from the bottom of all the people’s- who know me intimately-heart that I will make it big one day & that day I would like people to look back & get inspiration from my struggling days as well as learn that it is never a continuous upward path. And overnight success is really many nights of heartbreak, blood and sweat.
||Thank you for taking the time to read. Forever grateful for your time! What are you grateful for today?