Things I am grateful for:
- Having an interview of Gordon Miller on Knowledge for men is just a huge turbo booster for the future.
- Making the workout my bitch today.
- Finally finishing the pack of cigs.
Things I need to fix whenever, wherever, however, whatever:
- Need to control my food intake when out with friends.
- Never get involved in other people’s problem personally and emotionally.
Did I do everything today to take a mini step towards my bigger goal in life?
- No I wasted the whole day waiting to either workout or go out.
- I believe I can start my journey tomorrow as soon as I get up.
|QOTD: Quote of the day|
**Dear readers, if “Grateful | QOTD |” is written as headline then that means the title has absolutely nothing to do with the content. They are just funny one liners that I would say if I were as articulate with words. It is just my very private practice in a public space. Because I do believe from the bottom of all the peoples- who know me intimately-heart that I will make it big one day & that day I would like people to look back & get inspiration from my struggling days as well as learn that it is never a continuous upward path. And overnight success is really many nights of heart break, blood and sweat.
||Thank you for taking the time to read. What are you grateful for today?